Deadline: 16 April 2022
Salary: 900-1500 AZN (salary will be discussed during the interview based on the candidates' knowledge and experience).
- Ensuring coordination of work on labor protection, organizing control over compliance with legislation and normative legal acts on fire safety and labor protection in structural units and projects;
- Organization and provision of required trainings according to profession or position;
- To ensure the conduct of introductory instructions, to control the conduct of initial and repeated instructions at the workplace;
- Development and implementation of measures to create safe and healthy working conditions;
- To submit reports to the management on all HSE issues, to make new proposals for improving the activity;
- To control the process of risk assessment regarding HSE, to give opinion;
- Analyzing the causes of events and accidents, preparing measures for their prevention;
- To inform the head of the department (according to his request) about the work performed in accordance with the work function, the execution of instructions and assignments;
- To perform other oral and written tasks given by the head of the department.
- Place of work: Jabrayil district - Baku city;
- Business trips to Karabakh Economic Region;
- Work schedule 6 days;
- Documentation according to AR legislation.
- Higher specialized education in the technical field;
- At least 5 years of work experience for the required position;
- Team spirit, communication, relationship building, personal and professional development, commitment to the organization's mission;
- Knowledge of English is desirable;
- Must be ready to work in open field conditions, overtime.